Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Bikini♥

Hey guys! So i went shopping this weekend on a hunt for a new bathing suit. I knew what style I wanted, which was a bikini. I think I'm done with one pieces(: But anyways, we went to my mall which had a couple of 'department' stores like JCPenny, or Macy's. But of course, they were practically sold out of my size(small) so all that was left were mediums, larges, and extra larges. My mom said that the only places that would have my tiny size would be walmart and target (LOL) I really didn't wanna get a bathing suit from walmart but i guess target wouldn't be too bad right?And while we were there, I could walk around and eat some of their delicious popcorn(: But what surprised me, was that they had really cute bathing suits! i saw like 5 that i LOVED, but they didn't have my size:( so i was starting to run out of hope, when I saw the perfect bathing suit...

its navy blue, and the right side of the bikini top has all these different colors! It has these gold rectangles in the middle of the bikini top, and on the sides of the bikini bottom. It's a bandeau styled bikini, and its strapless.and I LOVE it!!
Who knew that target could have cute bathing suits?!




Yay or Nay?



xox, Jana♥



LINKS:


my youtube(subscribe!): www.youtube.com/user/janaaa33
my facebook(friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002509338376&sk=info

No comments:

Post a Comment